MPR was created through an ambition to be the leading regional financial lines insurer and to provide a superior, technically serviced experience for our brokers, who are at the very core of what we do. We are therefore delighted to have been ranked 5 out of 5 for the second consecutive year in the Insurance Times Broker MGA survey 2021.*
MPR was the only financial lines MGA to secure a 5-star rating and the only 5 star MGA in the Top 50 Broker category. Needless to say, we will continue to strive for the quality and excellence that our partner brokers deserve.
To all of our brokers, thank you sincerely for your support.
What our clients say…
- The team at MPR have been incredibly proactive, supportive and professional throughout the last 12 months, especially considering they are in an incredibly difficult Financial Lines market.
- They are proper underwriters, staffed by senior and quality individuals who analyse risks and provide great advice.
- Fantastic knowledge; speedy responses; great claims service.
- Service is first class, response always immediate, additional service support goes above and beyond.
- The team at MPR are so responsive when dealing with my enquiries, they are very knowledgeable which makes trading so easy.
- Excellent technical knowledge and service.
- Service is outstanding. One of the few “advice-led” Financial Lines insurers remaining. Very responsive and helpful alongside outstanding technical coverage advice.
- Very responsive to queries and sensible approach to underwriting risks.
- The team at MPR are made up of some of the most well respected underwriters in the market in their field. When working with the team they are extremely knowledgeable on financial lines products, easy to work with and very responsive.
- Really trusted and knowledgeable staff, with great experience.
- Consistently helpful approach.
- In a marketplace where underwriters are looking for lighter and lighter touch, MPR takes the reverse approach, getting hands-on with each case, regardless of size. This means a real conversation with a real decision maker who has excellent knowledge of their products and the market in which they are operating.